Choose Hair Extensions Steps
- Decide on the desired look while bearing in mind what will best suit your features; if in doubt, ask for an opinion.
- Carefully consider your hair texture. For example, avoid wearing curly hair with a straight extension. It is not attractive and does not speak well of the individual as regards attention to detail.
- Pay close attention to hair colour. There are different shades of black and some have a faded appearance. So unless you are trying to be dramatic, ensure that the extension matches your hair colour as closely as possible. That includes any colour you decide to wear.
- Length is also important. This is where your comfort-ability comes in. If you are accustomed to short hair and are not sure about wearing long extensions, go with what you are comfortable with; if you want to be adventurous, that is fully encouraged but remember to get something that will suit you and not someone else. After all, what looks good on one will not look good on all. Focus on accentuating your physical features.
- Take into account, that the hair extension you choose will be worn for a length of time and should be chosen with occasion suitability in mind.
- Ensure that the store you decide to make your hair purchase from is reputable for selling hair and its products.
Choose Hair Extensions Tips
- Full faces may want to try straight hairstyles and avoid curls as much as possible.
- Slender faces should try to wear curls to achieve that full face appearance.
- If you have surprised eyes, try wearing your hair in your face. Maybe in strips or full down.
- For persons with narrow eyes, pulling the hair away from the face maybe more advantageous.
- Anyone can wear short, medium or long hair but it is how it is styled that matters.
- Apply extensions with thread and needle (extension thread and needle; found in any hair store) instead of glue.
- Drink plenty of water and moisturize your hair regularly in order to have that luster to pull of extensions well.
Choose Hair Extensions Warnings
- It is tiresome on the eyes to see hairstyles that look like something resides there. Avoid messy hairstyles if you are wearing plenty accessories, have a short neck, or a full face.
- Badly damaged hair is a site for sore eyes when wearing extensions. Be sure and keep your hair well treated.
- Avoid over processing with chemicals and then using glues to apply hair extensions.
- Be cautious about the number of times you apply extensions in a matter of months.